Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Days before USA Championships

June 24th

I woke up around 8:30am and was ready to go but hung out doing things on my computer until Nick woke up.  We then grabbed my brother and went to get credentials.  After we headed to breakfast at 5th Street Market with Nick, John, Andy, Tom and myself.  After breakfast we chilled at Nick house until my parents came and picked me up so we could check into the hotel.  I then grab lunch with my parents and headed to the track.  Warming up at the track I remember what level I was at when I am running past gold medalist and world record holders.  Amazing I love this feeling of competition.  After the track shake out I headed back for dinner at Olive Garden. Nothing to exciting but I am feeling good and ready to kick some ass tomorrow.  Berlin here I come.

June 23rd

Training up to this point has been really good and I feel healthy.  I really haven’t felt this good since NCAA in 2007. I had a long travel day from Tucson to Portland then a drive to Eugene.  I left my house at 10:10am and arrived at Nick’s in Eugene at 9:00pm.  It was a long trip but I am here and ready to compete.  Night Everyone.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment