Thursday, June 25, 2009

Day 1 USA

June 25th (Day 1 Decathlon USA)

 

Day one went well but not great.  I am feeling really good but I just can’t get the marks.  With Clay dropping out that made me move up to 3rd in the rankings. This was good but maybe bad because I felt some pressure go away.  I compete well under pressure and with me being in a drivers seat I may have been lax.  I wasn’t though I competed and had a PR in the 100meters 11.01 a .02 PR my first of the year.  I then went 6.95meters in the long jump which was good and then 14.69meters in the shot put.  High jump was a disappointment with a 1.96metrs.  The 400 was good compared to the field but I was disappointed with a 49.49 sec.  Thanks for all the support. 

 

RESULTS: http://www.usatf.org/events/2009/USAOutdoorTFChampionships/results/F39.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment